image description


image description

Roé - Nebbiolo d'Alba

Raised in the natural sunny and protected Amphitheater of Sanche, the Nebbiolo grapes used to produce Roè are carefully destemmed and crushed with about 35% of whole berries in the fermentation vats. Following 13 days of low temperature maceration, Roè is racked and rests in steel containers where the second malo-lactic fermentation is carried out. For aging, the wine is divided into two portions: 30% of the wine rests in tonneaux (Troncais and Bertranges) and the remaining 70% is kept in steel vats that preserve freshness and fruit.

Roè is fresh, full of fruit notes, elegant, balanced and refined, with delicate and silky tannins. The color is bright and vivid and notes of cherry and spices open to a fresh and persistent aftertaste

Product Specifications